sum total

at 22:39

Thursday 2 August 2007

This evening I managed many things: I dyed my hair (and it's now a stunning shade of almost-purple), I messed around with my blog settings, I researched tattoo artists for my next couple of projects (I've decided on the amazing Kamil who just so happens to reside at my favourite Camden haunt for my half sleeve and Mantas down in Brighton for the black and grey piece on my back), I unpacked food shopping, I convinced my Mother that having purple hair a week before a possible interview was not a bad thing, I also watched an episode of Firefly and stalked some people on facebook.

This evening I failed to do many things: Finish my application form (and I repeat: deadline of tomorrow), do any kind of exercise, clean the bathroom after turning half of it pink or eat anything.

I knew that turning on my computer was not going to bring about any kind of productivity and yet I had no choice if I wanted to get anything useful done. Procrastination was inevitable. And now it's too late to finish anything, let alone start it and I'm way too hungry to stay awake and too sleepy to cook anything so bed seems like the only direction I can go in.

Never mind, there's always tomorrow morning - I mean, it's only my future. No problem.

0 comments: