ch-ch-ch-changes

at 10:41

Wednesday 24 October 2007

You may not notice it but there have been some changes under the surface here at Circular Logic, in that everything has now been transferred over to my shiny new email address... to go with my shiny new name.

Yep, after about a year of talking about it I bit the bullet and started setting the wheels in motion - starting with changing my email address, transferring all of my emails over to my new inbox, sorting out my new reader account, switching my blogs over altering my contact details on every website under the sun...

God. This is what you get for having a sensible email account of the firstname.lastname variety. Why didn't I go with something inane and filled with numbers and references to cuteness instead? Then at least I wouldn't have to change it.

Oh well, lesson for today: the legal bit is actually the least stressful part of changing your surname. Who'd have thought it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey alex thought you might get a laugh out of this http://www.cracked.com/pipeline/funny/really-bad-tattoos
its terrifying and captivating at the same time. you must be getting excited for next week! SAS

Alex the Odd said...

Thanks for the link SAS, mocking other people's poor life choices is literally my favourite pastime, I look forwards to cackling with malicious glee!

And yes, I am beyond hyper about it, I've almost forgotten the pain of the last time... Almost.