this is the new shit

at 20:36

Wednesday 26 March 2008

Something strange is happening to Circular Logic. Something strange and unnerving. Don't believe me? It's mutating into something entirely new with (shock!horror!) themed content and (in theory) a shiny new look. A Work In Progress will be shutting down once I'm done using it as a testing ground, but never fear the tattoo posting will continue, it's all going along with the theme. Actually, it's pretty much going to be business as usual around here but with slightly more direction (and frequent posting!)

Also on the agenda: a new name and location.

From now on I can be found at www.inkandapples.com (although the current blogspot address will continue to work for the next few days) the name and the post I'll be putting up this afternoon should give you some idea as to the direction this place is going to be taking.

I hope you stick around for the ride.

0 comments: