quicker than quick

at 22:32

Thursday 29 May 2008

Because it's 10:30pm and I want to get more than three hours of sleep this is going to be a very speedy update. Also: I'm using G's evil laptop of DOOM because my PC finally gave up the ghost internet-wise and this thing has the most annoyingly laid out keyboard ever so I am incapable of typing on it for more than three minutes without throwing it at the wall.

First up I am alive. And tomorrow I give in my notice, which leaves me with only three months of torture until I am free... to indulge in an entirely new brand of masochism.

Anyways. I've been quiet of late because I have been boring of late. Evil wisdom teeth and my first trip to the dentist in four and a half years (long story involving way too little anaesthetic, blood curdling screaming and a toothectomy* that went ahead anyway) mean that I've been on antibiotics for the last couple of weeks. Specifically metronidazole, the antibiotic which makes you incredibly (and violently) ill when you mix it with alcohol. And yet! There is a bright spot shining out from my inbox. What's that you say? The end of my non-drinking existence coinciding with a visit from a particularly kick-ass Pajiban??!?! And that also coincides with pay day?

Surely not!

I'll keep ya posted.

Oh yes, I posted something over at Blog Me A Tale, go and take a look.


*Today's game is making up new words!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I inadvertently did the metronidazole + alcohol combo during a Friday afternoon beer lab session while still recovering from my brutal lung infection and did not projectile vomit all over my lab mates. It can be done.

TK said...

Suplunderfific that you're doing better.

Anonymous said...

Jeepers girlie. I thought you'd dropped off the face of the earth.

Here's to giving notice! I'll do a happy dance with Cletus my IV machine in your honor.