bollocksing hell

at 14:34

Friday 17 August 2007

Why did I sleepwalk through third year Bioinformatics?

Why?


Also: apparently being an office bimbo for the past year has had a serious effect on the number of functioning brain cells I possess. Seriously, I needed those. I can barely understand some of my final year practical write-ups let alone remember writing them.

Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks.

Also: every person I know who could give me a mini refresher on the subject of bioinformatics is either a) not speaking to me becuase I "intimidate" them b) being avoided by me because I have to keep turning them down or c) in a time zone 8 hours behind me.

Bollocks.

3 comments:

TK said...

I swear to god, sometimes it's like reading a foreign language around here. I think you're making up words.

J'accuse!

Unknown said...

TK, I'm offended. Make up words? Moi? Never!

VermillionBrain said...

I could not go one minute without my imagined version of your voice saying "bollocks" repeatedly. It was very distracting.

I hope you are happy.