what the...?

at 20:48

Thursday 22 November 2007

I swear to God he's motherfucking psychic.

I haven't heard from the boy in literally months. Zip. Nada. Nothing at all. This evening I finished my self-indulgent artwork which, yes, is on the subject of the ex Mr TheOdd, and as I set down my pencil and proclaim to housemates "It's finished!" my phone lights up with a text message.

Guess who?

Like I said fucking psychic.

Side note: He's actually stored in my phone now as "the ex Mr. TheOdd" because I am now incapable of thinking of him any other way. I'm actually not sure he even has a name any more. Weird.

2 comments:

Kolby said...

What a prick. I hope you didn't validate his prickishness with a reply.

Alex the Odd said...

Indeed I did not. He did, however, email me this morning. Ah well, six months of blissful silence was good enough.