ink and skin

at 23:22

Wednesday 19 December 2007

What's this?

More of my flesh on display?

Surely not!

It's a super special double feature today as I was so lazy after my last session. I'm submitting myself to more needleful torture in a week's time so there'll be even more photo love then. I felt bad for not having a photo of me laughing deliriously so instead I took one of me wearing my post tattoo t-shirt:



Yes, that is a free promo shirt from my days in retail. Also: I am incapable of actually looking at the camera.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome T-shirt. Have you checked out the trailer for the newest RE game?

Anonymous said...

this is such a cute picture alex! i like being able to actually see what you look like. :) because you are freakin' adorable.

Alex the Odd said...

Manny: Thanks, it's my favourite item of comfort-clothing. I haven't actually had a look at it yet, it is now even higher on my to do list.

Boo: Aww, thankies. I generally try to avoid the camera at all costs. I don't think there's a single photo of me in existance where I'm actually posing properly.

VermillionBrain said...

*sees shirt, realizes where it's from*

So, is this your way of saying you will marry me, or another nerdtease?

Alex the Odd said...

V: If every time I did something geeky it was an agreement to marry you then the church would have been booked by now.