passive aggressive?

at 09:32

Thursday 27 December 2007

Well, it's 9:30am. I have a tattoo appointment in less than two hours and the fuckers next door decided to have a very loud all night party complete with drumming so loud that I couldn't get to sleep until 5am, even with my headphones in. I speak from experience: tattoo on no sleep = no fun.

So what is my response to this?

Well, the best of Korn has been in my stereo with the baseline turned up since 8am and will remain that way until I return home at 3pm. The speakers? Right up against the wall.

What? I think it was a perfectly rational response.

2 comments:

Girl With Curious Hair said...

Alex, you're not passive aggressive; you're aggressive aggressive. That said, I think your response is perfectly appropriate.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it! Also, hope you have a great New Year's Eve. Be safe.