as per your requests

at 19:03

Friday 25 April 2008

This is the photo from my latest session (and yes, there is a session missing - it's the stuff below my waist and I'm avoiding posting photos of my ass online, I will put up full sized finished photos though promise), not really much new stuff but you can see that the direction has changed somewhat. We're going for a art deco/comic book hybrid feel (especially with the new outlining) - there were much more sketchy lines adorning me but Kamil decided that he couldn't risk losing what we had done so far so I got some unexpected tattoo work done. But my shoulders are finally covered - so hurrah for that. Anyways, here's the picture:

backsess5

I go in next towards the end of July so I'll be walking around looking like an unfinished canvas for a good few months. Again. So yeah, comment away.

7 comments:

Girl With Curious Hair said...

I love the additional swirly things. I can't wait to see how it gets filled in.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! I love it! Can't wait to see more!

VermillionBrain said...

*Insert inappropriate veiled reference to attraction and/or sexual acts here*

Sorry, kinda busy at the moment, can't come up with anything more.

Anonymous said...

I love that heavy black outline...

It is turning out so lovely-like!

Anonymous said...

funny to think that even though the kids wont see it you will be, like, the COOLEST teacher (evar!) with that hotness on your back!

In all seriousness, she is absolutely gorgeous and i cannot wait to see the finished product! what sort of colour scheme will the top part be- still "snow queen" cooler colours or will it end up sort of a "fire and ice" look? (hmm that is daggier sounding than what i actually mean, if you get the idea)

SAS

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful, Alex. I'm very impressed and jealous. Kamil does fantastic work, and you are quickly becoming a living work of art. I mean, besides being a hot british nerdy girl pajibite...sorry, Vermillion, had to be said.

I"m very much looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Anonymous said...

I gotta say it. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman's bare back, and there are millions of men who may fall in love with you but will find your artwork revolting. It's a done deal now, but it's a little heartbreaking.