ooooooh SHINY!

at 22:03

Friday 25 April 2008

I was going to save this for my 100th post (fast approaching, I've decided to go the incredibly self indulgent route and resurrect the old "100 things about me" meme so please feel free to skip it and I promise I won't pull a similar stunt for my 200th post) but the coding bug caught me this evening. I know, Friday night in at my computer tinkering around with HTML code: hedonistic, right? At least I have a bottle of wine by my side. Anyways, it's something I haven't done in years and I must say I rather enjoyed the graphic making/random trial and error testing that it involved.

I hope you like it! If anything is hideously hard to read/glaringly ugly/bothering you immensely leave me a note in the comments and I'll see about getting it fixed because I'm accomodating like that.

Anyway tell me what you think. Validate me and comment.

7 comments:

Girl With Curious Hair said...

It IS shiny! I love it!

Genevieve Burgess said...

Oh, wow, you're a lot more talented than me. I'm in awe. Everything looks spectacular.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh.... so pretty!!! You, dear lady, are one talented Pajiban! Now if I could just decide if I want to choose ink.... or apples....

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh.... so pretty!!! You, dear lady, are one talented Pajiban! Now if I could just decide if I want to choose ink.... or apples....

Anonymous said...

Love it! Me: super jealous. You: too cool for school.

Anonymous said...

Now I get the name of the blog! Ah, I'm a stupidhead. Lurve the new look all the way.

Anonymous said...

I'm not so fond of tattoos, but your new site kicks arse.

Congrats, Alex.