a housekeeping note

at 09:25

Sunday 31 August 2008

I woke up today to a misty morning in the countryside and the sound of wolves howling.

My life is so awesome right now.

I am aware that this summer has been the summer of fluff, which is understandable as I haven't been teaching or doing anything of any interest. I've just been coasting and working out the last few weeks of my job and waiting for my life to start. Granted, while that was happening I managed to get a new writing gig, fall in love (with my wonderful J soldier boy and writing partner extraordinaire) and become oddly addicted to writing online interactive fiction so I haven't been too miserable!

But! Now I have finished my horrible job and have a blissful, totally non stressful week of moving house, registering early for college and getting to know New Boy, the nameless until he earns it new addition to the Odd household. But then I get to spend a week teaching littluns and the "apples" section of this blog begins in earnest.

That is, of course, if I am capable of ripping myself away from Spore for long enough to post.

Mmmmmm..... Spore.

0 comments: